Discover the Ashaway Powerkill ZX 115 squash racket as used by Ben Coleman (40th worldwide). Ashaway squash rackets are made from very good quality thanks to a high-end graphite, offering resistant but light squash rackets. A 9m string set of Ashaway Multinick 18 is offered when you buy a Ashaway racket !
The Black Knight Ion Cannon PS Squash racket is the current racket from our French athlete Mathieu Castagnet
The Black Knight Ion Element PSX squash racket is the current racket from Daryl Selby.
Eye Rackets - squash Eye let
Remember to protect your racket with this Eye Rackets crash tape, self-adhesive tape to place on the head of the frame.
The Dunlop Precision elite 2019 Squash racket offers a nice striking area with its 500cm² headsize.
She is the official squash racket for Greg Gaultier for the next season !
Made in Hyper Fibre graphite premium, this squash racket will last for a long time and will provide you exceptional game sensations.
Head - Squash grommet set
The Dunlop HyperFiber + Revelation Pro HL squash racket is perfect for intensive players with a very good technical level.
Head Slimbody Squash grommet set
Ideal for intensive players, this top brand squash racket will help you to go beyond your limits.
The Dunlop HyperFiber + Revelation 125 squash racket is perfectly adapted to players who already have squash techniques but want to improve them.
Its large headsize, maneuverability and power will help you be more performant.
The Dunlop HyperFiber + Revelation Pro LITE squash racket is the light version of Ali Farag's squash racket.
Oliver Edge Te - Squash grommet set
Your Dunlop squash racket will last even longer with new grommet strips that will bring protection to its string and to its frame.
Oliver Pure/ Orca/ Inflamed- Squash grommet set
The Dunlop Hyperfiber + Evolution squash racket is the replacement of the Evolution Evolution 130 features several technologies for your comfort. With its Aeroskin CX technology, Hyperfibre, this squash racket is more powerful and offers more speed than the previous one.
Oliver APEX - Squash grommet set
Oliver Supralight- Squash grommet set
The Eye Rackets V-Lite 110 Control Coline Aumard squash racket is very light (110g only!), handy and very tolerant with its 500cm² headsize.
The Eye Rackets V-Lite 125 Control from Mazen Hesham will surprise you with its weight of only 125g, its power and its resistance.
The Eye Rackets V-Lite 115 Control Paul Coll squash racket is perfectly adapted to players with an excellent technique.
Polyvalent with its neutral balance, this Eye Rackets V-Lite 120 control Fares Dessouki squash racket is an excellent compromise between speed, nervousness, precision and maneuverability!
Used by the four-time world champion, the Eye Rackets X-Lite 120 control will reveal the champion that is in you.
Give your squash racket a second youth with the Tecnifibre Suprem SB 130/135 Blast grommet strips.
Protect your squash racket from possible wear with the Tecnifibre Suprem SB 125 grommet set.
Karakal BX Gel 130 - Squash grommet set
Your Prince squash racket will last even longer with new grommet strips that will bring protection to its string.
The Karakal S-Pro Elite squash racket is designed for pro players looking for more power than the karakal SN90 and S-100 FF.
Karakal SN 90 FF - Karakal S 100 FF - Squash grommet set
Preserve the string of your Tecnifibre Dynergy AP racket by replacing worn grommet strips with new ones. They are very easy to place.
Discover our selection of squash rackets
My Squash is a site with a wide selection of squash rackets, allowing you to find the one you need!
You should know that every racket is different, but you will find a squash racket adapted to your needs and whatever your level of squash.
There's something for everyone! The choice of a squash racket will vary depending on your level of squash: beginner, intermediate, advanced or professional.
You will find them with different frames: a large frame is perfect for beginners. A squash racket with a smaller frame is more suitable for more experienced players: it gives these players more precision and nervousness.
How to choose your squash racket?
There is a general weight difference between the different squash rackets. On my-squash.com you can choose between rackets from 90 grams to 150 grams. The current average weight is between 120 and 135 grams.
A squash racket can differ from another depending on its balance. It can be balanced in the head, in the grip or neutral. So, the choice of your racket is made according to your type of game; if you are looking for power, precision, comfort, handling, tolerance, nervousness or speed. With our selection of squash rackets and their characteristics, you will necessarily find the one you need.
A squash racket can be different depending on the tension of its string. If you are looking to have a rather powerful game, it should be strung between 7 and 9 kilos. If you are looking to have more accuracy in your game it should be strung between 11.5 and 13 kilograms. However, stringing your racquet between 10 and 11 kilograms will allow you to have a neutral game.
The different brands of squash rackets
My Squash offers different brands of squash rackets. You will have the choice between different brands: Tecnifibre, Dunlop, Head, Wilson, Karakal, Eye Rackets, Salming, Oliver, Victor, Blackknight or Prince.
- Dunlop: it is a major international brand with a squash division. You will find in the Dunlop squash racket category a wide choice between different models. Nick Matthew's squash racket, as well as Ali Farag's or Gregory Gaultier's, are available!
- Tecnifibre is a French brand, specialized in squash for some time. You will find a squash racket worthy of French quality. The Tecnifibre squash racket Carboflex 125 S is one of their greatest success!
- Head is an Austrian brand, specialized in tennis rackets. The brand decided to develop a range of squash rackets while keeping the same spirit, which resulted in affordable and good quality squash rackets.
- Wilson is one of the most present brands in all sports, some great players trust this brand like Nicol David who plays with a Wilson squash racket.
- Karakal from Belgium has a reputation for creating very good quality squash rackets. It's rare to see a squash Karakal racquet break! Cameron Pilley, known for having the fastest service, doesn't often break his Karakal squash racket!
- Eye Rackets is a new brand on the market offering a squash racket without protection grommets to play tight balls closer to the wall. Each Eye Racket squash racket is represented by a professional squash player. Discover the selection!
- Salming, well known for its range of quality squash shoes, offers a range of very good quality Salming squash rackets.
- Oliver is a brand renowned for creating an innovative squash racket range. Some great players like Simon Rösner or Lucas Serme have chosen the Oliver squash racket range for the top level!
- Victor known for his reputation in the badminton world, have a range of Victor squash rackets available on our website.
- Prince is available on my-squash.com. Discover the latest range of Prince squash rackets. Their main ambassador is Ramy Ashour
Can't find the most suitable squash racket?
We strive to offer you the best squash rackets on the market, we promise you quality squash rackets.
If you have any questions about a squash racket, contact us by instant message, Facebook, email or phone!
Boost your game, improve your technique with our squash rackets.
If you still have doubts, take a look at our squash racket buying guide.