The Tecnifibre Carboflex 125 X speed squash racket is a competition racket, already used by competitors like the world No. 1 Mohamed El Shorbagy. This squash racket is the latest innovation from Tecnifibre.
This squash racket is very light and is head heavy balanced. We can say that this squash racket is between the 125 carboflex basaltex and the 125 S. It reduces vibrations thanks to its popular Tecnifibre DNMAX strings
The Wilson Tower 138 squash racket has been designed for players who already have a good technical level. Small headsize and lightness will provide an exceptional game experience.
With this squash racket, the game will be more nervous, more dynamic and more intense.
Your Dunlop squash racket will last even longer with new grommet strips that will bring protection to its string and to its frame.
The Wilson Team Force squash racket is suitable for players who want to progress quickly. If your shot is not very precise, that’s a not a problem with this squash racket thanks to its headsize that offers a nice play surface. Its string pattern brings power. This squash racket is heavy, which is an advantage as it absorbs shocks and reduces vibrations.
Protect your Black Knight Ion Cannon PS M. Castagnet squash racket with the appropriate grommet strips. Fits both the old and the new 2020 model.
With this grommet set, your racket gets back its power, its balance, and its comfort.
The Tecnifibre Dynergy AP 130 squash racket is head heavy balanced. It has a medium headsize, a good length, high quality strings, and it features Arch Power and Jumbo Shaft technologies. It brings power, flexibility and maneuverability to squash players.
Oliver Edge Te - Squash grommet set
The Karakal BX 130 Gel squash racket is ideal for players who already have a good technical level. With its small playing area, it combines precision, technique, power and nervousness.
This squash racket allows a dynamic game, while offering the player a good comfort and good handling.
Eye Rackets - squash Eye let
Oliver Pure/ Orca/ Inflamed- Squash grommet set
Oliver APEX - Squash grommet set
Oliver Supralight- Squash grommet set
Light, long and powerful, the Eye rackets Pro Series V-Lite 130 squash racket rhymes with nervousness and maneuverability.
Eye Rackets Club Series V-Lite 145 squash racket
Your Prince squash racket will last even longer with new grommet strips that will bring protection to its string.
Karakal BX Gel 130 - Squash grommet set
Karakal SN 90 FF - Karakal S 100 FF - Squash grommet set
Give your squash racket a second youth with the Tecnifibre Suprem SB 130/135 Blast grommet strips.
The Prince TeXtreme Pro Airstick Lite 550 squash racket is resistant and durable thanks to its excellent quality materials.
It is also powerful and very light, allowing you to move quickly and strike your ball with much power.
Protect your Karakal X 125 squash racket with the replacement grommet set that is perfectly adapted to your squash racket.
Protect your squash racket from possible wear with the Tecnifibre Suprem SB 125 grommet set.
Preserve the string of your Tecnifibre Dynergy AP racket by replacing worn grommet strips with new ones. They are very easy to place.
Grommet strips will increase the durability of your Tecnifibre Carboflex 125 squash racket.
In a few minutes, your rackets gets its dynamism back and improves your performance and comfort on the squash court.
Protect your Tecnifibre Carboflex 130S squash racket with the adapted grommet strips.
In just a few minutes, your squash racket is like new thanks to this high quality squash accessory.
Protect your Tecnifibre Carboflex 125S and 135S squash racket with the appropriate grommet strips.
With this grommet set, your racket gets back its power, its balance and its comfort.
Protect your Tecnifibre Carboflex X-Speed squash racket with the appropriate grommet strips.
Your racket will gets back its power!
The Dunlop Precision elite 2019 Squash racket offers a nice striking area with its 500cm² headsize.
She is the official squash racket for Greg Gaultier for the next season !
Made in Hyper Fibre graphite premium, this squash racket will last for a long time and will provide you exceptional game sensations.
Take care of your string with the Tecnifibre Suprem Axis / Fire grommet strips.
Very useful, this squash accessory offers a second youth to your squash racket.
The Eye Rackets V-Lite 125 Control from Mazen Hesham will surprise you with its weight of only 125g, its power and its resistance.
Discover our selection of squash rackets
My Squash is a site with a wide selection of squash rackets, allowing you to find the one you need!
You should know that every racket is different, but you will find a squash racket adapted to your needs and whatever your level of squash.
There's something for everyone! The choice of a squash racket will vary depending on your level of squash: beginner, intermediate, advanced or professional.
You will find them with different frames: a large frame is perfect for beginners. A squash racket with a smaller frame is more suitable for more experienced players: it gives these players more precision and nervousness.
How to choose your squash racket?
There is a general weight difference between the different squash rackets. On my-squash.com you can choose between rackets from 90 grams to 150 grams. The current average weight is between 120 and 135 grams.
A squash racket can differ from another depending on its balance. It can be balanced in the head, in the grip or neutral. So, the choice of your racket is made according to your type of game; if you are looking for power, precision, comfort, handling, tolerance, nervousness or speed. With our selection of squash rackets and their characteristics, you will necessarily find the one you need.
A squash racket can be different depending on the tension of its string. If you are looking to have a rather powerful game, it should be strung between 7 and 9 kilos. If you are looking to have more accuracy in your game it should be strung between 11.5 and 13 kilograms. However, stringing your racquet between 10 and 11 kilograms will allow you to have a neutral game.
The different brands of squash rackets
My Squash offers different brands of squash rackets. You will have the choice between different brands: Tecnifibre, Dunlop, Head, Wilson, Karakal, Eye Rackets, Salming, Oliver, Victor, Blackknight or Prince.
- Dunlop: it is a major international brand with a squash division. You will find in the Dunlop squash racket category a wide choice between different models. Nick Matthew's squash racket, as well as Ali Farag's or Gregory Gaultier's, are available!
- Tecnifibre is a French brand, specialized in squash for some time. You will find a squash racket worthy of French quality. The Tecnifibre squash racket Carboflex 125 S is one of their greatest success!
- Head is an Austrian brand, specialized in tennis rackets. The brand decided to develop a range of squash rackets while keeping the same spirit, which resulted in affordable and good quality squash rackets.
- Wilson is one of the most present brands in all sports, some great players trust this brand like Nicol David who plays with a Wilson squash racket.
- Karakal from Belgium has a reputation for creating very good quality squash rackets. It's rare to see a squash Karakal racquet break! Cameron Pilley, known for having the fastest service, doesn't often break his Karakal squash racket!
- Eye Rackets is a new brand on the market offering a squash racket without protection grommets to play tight balls closer to the wall. Each Eye Racket squash racket is represented by a professional squash player. Discover the selection!
- Salming, well known for its range of quality squash shoes, offers a range of very good quality Salming squash rackets.
- Oliver is a brand renowned for creating an innovative squash racket range. Some great players like Simon Rösner or Lucas Serme have chosen the Oliver squash racket range for the top level!
- Victor known for his reputation in the badminton world, have a range of Victor squash rackets available on our website.
- Prince is available on my-squash.com. Discover the latest range of Prince squash rackets. Their main ambassador is Ramy Ashour
Can't find the most suitable squash racket?
We strive to offer you the best squash rackets on the market, we promise you quality squash rackets.
If you have any questions about a squash racket, contact us by instant message, Facebook, email or phone!
Boost your game, improve your technique with our squash rackets.
If you still have doubts, take a look at our squash racket buying guide.