The Tecnifibre Carboflex NS 125 X-Top squash racket is the latest Tecnifibre racket specifically designed for women.
It is already used by Nour El Sherbini since September 2022.
The difference with the Carboflex 125 Airshaft is that this squash racket has a thinner grip.
- Official racket of Nour El Sherbini, with a thinner grip than the standard 125 X-Top
- The single shaft design offers a perfect combination of power and control
- Comes pre-strung with Tecnifibre's latest string - Dynamix VP
The Tecnifibre Carboflex 130 X-Top squash racket is a competition squash racket used by a lot of competitive players. This is the official squash racket of Marwan El Shorbagy since September 2022.
Do you want to keep power while gaining precision? This squash racket is made for you.
- New 2022 frame design increases maximum impact resistance
- No bumper allows for greater racket acceleration
- Enlarged grommets improve the size of the sweet spot
- Official rakuet of Marwan El Shorbagy
The Tecnifibre Carboflex 125 X-Top squash racket is a competition racket, already used by competitors like the world No. 1 Mohamed El Shorbagy. This squash racket is the latest innovation from Tecnifibre launched in September 2022.
- Top bumper been removed for more power and maneuverability
- X-Arms technology improves the stability of the racquet
- Pre-strung with Tecnifibre's latest premium squash string - Dynamix VP
- Designed and used by Mohamed El Shorbagy