Dunlop Hyperfiber + Evolution Squash racket
The Dunlop Hyperfiber + Evolution squash racket is the replacement of the Force evolution 130. It is currently the racket of Declan James, the new number 1 English player !
The Dunlop Hyperfibre + Evolution squash racket has several technologies:
- With Aeroskin Cx technology, you will have less resistance in the air.
Aerodynamic resistance is reduced by 25%, enough to give more speed and power to the Dunlop Hyperfiber + Evolution squash racket
- Hybrid Cross Section technology combines control and power
- The Glyde Polimer or MoS2 Grommets allow greater durability of eyelets and ropes by reducing friction of the ropes by 27%
- The Parallel Strung brings a perfect alignment of the strings especially on the sweet spot, which brings even more power
- The Hyper Fiber and the Tapered shaft allow greater rigidity in the frame at 4 o'clock and 9 o'clock and therefore a better stability
The Dunlop Hyperfiber + Evolution squash racket is made of graphite, which gives lightness to this squash racket.
Its headsize of 490cm² is big enough to allow a good surface of striking, but not too much, for a better precision.
The Dunlop Hyperfiber + Evolution squash racket is elegant with its black and white color.
The 14x18 string layout is classic, which is perfect for players who use lift a lot or who have weakness or injury in the arms, because it allows more power for less effort.
This squash racket is ideal for players who are neither beginners nor professionals and who are looking for power, less resistance and more stability.